Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a quick post to summarise my week:
Quick.

Monday Literature was pretty boring,
other than that Mr Ezal very kindly let us use his period to study for the test after to school.
However I think I still failed the test,
cos when I saw the questions I was stunned.
That's SEQs for me.
Chemistry test wasn't too bad,
just tht I had Alot of careless mistake.
Training the Sec Ones after school wasn't tooo good.

Tuesday was Mad Physical day.
I had to run 2.4 during PE and as I didn't want to run again,
I decided to run my best,
yet I only got a timing of 11.02,
missing my 10 mark by 3 seconds.

and then after school we had Napfa test,
and triple Yays I got my 30 points :D

and then Esther and Christopher made me RUN home with my HEAVY bagpack despite that hectic training.
I almost died,
literally.

Wednesday was not much better,
had Track training and the Coach is a crazy nut.
we did 120m, 200m and 300m,
which evidently I weren't good at,
so it was damnit tiring.

The class cleared the lockers,
so the cockroaches are out of sight,
for now.

Literature was exceptionally fun,
with Chermaine and Deborah going crazy.
those crazy nuts.

Oh yeah we didn't have lessons for the first half of the school because of the count fown thingy,
instead we assembled at the field to make th Badge,
so it was sucha waste of time.

Today was fine,
oh yeah "Anybody who wants to buy Fairfield Funfair tickets come to me okay!"
got our report books back,
and I did freaking badly.

those were the days when I used to top and get 6 points,
now I had a freaking 21 with a C6 for English.
Tht's Mr Tan for you.
oh well, it's alright.
Joy and I have started our studying sessions,
so I'm starting to see the light.
I think.

walked home after school,
and Esther and Christopher are making a fool of me,
everytime I carry my school bag they will run home,
and when I don't they walk home!
but none the less the journey is fun.

studied with Joy througout the night,
rather fruitful
(:

okay TTFN! :D

No comments: